- GATI-KWE Express Distribution
- GATI-KWE Supply Chain Solutions
- Gati Kausar Cold Chain Solutions
- Gati International Services
- Gati Ship
- Gaticonnect offers authentic Hyderabadi Haleem during Ramzan
- Gati signs MoU with Govt. of Uttarakhand to construct a Multipurpose Community Centre
- Gati Ltd’s Q3FY’14 Consolidated Net Profit up 83% to Rs 13.8 crore
- Gati launches a comprehensive CSR initiative ‘Gati Muskaan’
- Gati Ltd. awarded second prize for 5s Excellence
- GATI-KWE wins two awards in 'Road transportation' and 'Achievement in continuous improvement'
- GATI-KWE certified by Transported Asset Protection Association
Buy Gati, says Sudarshan Sukhani
Money Control - 23rd January, 2014
Sudarshan Sukhani of s2analytics.com told CNBC-TV18, "I don't track Biocon for the reason that the stock itself has gone through a lot of changes. KPIT Technologies was never a buying opportunity." "If you are a position trader and want to hold a position for a few months, Gati is a buying opportunity. If you are a day trader and you understand that you are buying a stock you have to sell it before the close of the day. Gati is a trade for today," he added.
Buy GATI with target of Rs 68: Mitesh Thacker
ET Online - 22nd January , 2014
What is your call on GATI?
GATI has given a good bounce back after hitting the short term 10-day moving average. It can be bought with a stop below Rs 54 for targets of Rs 68.
Gati Delivering Express Returns - DSIJ
R K Damani picks up stakes in Gati, Transport Corp
2014 belongs to cement, logistics: Prakash Diwan
MoneyControl- 1st January, 2014
Prakash Diwan, Dir, Altamount Capital Management is upbeat on the cement and logistics space on back of new age growth in the infrastructure theme.
In an interview to CNBC-TV18 Prakash Diwan, Dir, Altamount Capital Management picks top sector plays for 2014. He is particularly upbeat on the cement and logistics space on back of new age growth in the infrastructure theme. On the logistics side he would look at companies like Gati , Redington . On the logistics side, my sense is you could probably look at companies that are into insulation like Gati, Redington which is a master in that business. I am looking at it more from the micro development on the logistics side, as well as the larger one which is infrastructure related would be ports.