|Role Title||BDE Strategic|
Founded by visionary entrepreneur Mr. Shashi Kiran Shetty, who continues to be at the helm as Chairman, the Avvashya Group is a multinational logistics conglomerate, headquartered in India. By expanding its service portfolio through capacity building, mergers and acquisitions as well as strategic partnerships, the Avvashya Group aims to deliver seamless, digitally-enabled logistics solutions to customers and establish market leadership by far, across diverse logistics verticals and regions it operates in. Allcargo Logistics, ECU Worldwide, Gati-KWE, Avvashya CCI and Allcargo Logistics and Industrial Parks Private Limited (ALIPPL) comprise the key group companies of the Avvashya Group.
|Job Description||• Responsible for acquisition of the account. Pitching + Code Creation + Customer Onboarding + Customer Nurturing
• Develop and maintain business prospect pipeline to ensure that future new business development is planned in advance.
• Create new business leads by visiting new clients on daily basis.
• Maintain close working relationships with the Customer Service, Operations, and express team
• Focus on winning and keeping a profitable business.
• Ensure business ramp up from the client during the nurturing stage
• Ensure seamless transfer of the client to the KAM Team after the nurturing stage
• Maintain client relations to build excellent reputation for service and produce repeat business
• Resolve the customer issues and queries on time
• Control the outstanding and do strong follow up with the customer for collections.
• Immediate response to any customer requirement
• Maintain new business approaches and outcomes in CRM
|Qualification||• Min Graduate, P.G in Marketing is preferred
• Should have worked in reputed companies in Logistics / Financial Services/ Telecom/ Pharma/ Retail, etc
|Experience||• 2-5 years of experience|