Home >> Careers >> Working with Gati
Business Development Manager- MSME
|Role Title||Business Development Manager- MSME|
|Location||Major Cities/ State Capital|
|Experience||Experience of 5– 8 years and above in Business Development selling different products.|
|Qualification||Post Graduate with specialization in Marketing|
|Industry Background||Should have worked in reputed companies in FMCG/Consumer Durables/ Logistics / Telecom Industry|
Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (GATI-KWE) is a joint venture company between Gati – India’s pioneer and leader in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions and Kintetsu World Express(KWE) – Japan’s leading logistics provider with presence in 32 countries
|Role Purpose||The purpose of the role is to create new prospects and meeting new business development targets, identify customer requirements, define markets and customise solutions and offerings.|
|Key Deliverables||• Develop New Strategies, planning and Implementation.
• Meeting with new clients, develop business
• Handle customer service vertical
• Monitor market intelligence within industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
• Training and development of team.
• Ensure Business Growth – Q on Q
|Functional Competencies||• Ability to venture into new markets, new products
• Product Knowledge
• Competition Information
• Should be abreast with the business trends/market opportunities
• Prior Exposure and experience of measuring sales force effectiveness will be an added advantage.
• Good geographical knowledge
|Behavioral Competencies||• Assertive leader, organised planner, good team player
• hunger for challenges and meeting stretched targets
• Good negotiation and Communication skills
• Excellent people and relationship management skills
|Travel Required||Extensive within the region|