Home >> Careers >> Working with Gati
|Role Title||Operations Analyst|
GATI is the pioneer in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions in India, with a strong presence in Asia Pacific region and SAARC countries. The Company has an extensive net-work across India providing timely deliveries to 19000 pin-codes, covering 667 out of 671 districts in India.
|Reports to||Head Network/Network planning|
|Key Accountability Area (KRAs)||• Vehicle capacity utilization and suggest changes required in vehicle routing to im-prove utilization based on changing load pattern.
• Network & route optimization, Control tower & predictive performance management
• Help senior management in data driven decision making and planning.
• Dashboarding and report building. Construct and monitor KPIs across different departments.
• Manage ETL to ensure optimum utilization of available resource. Ensure update of dashboards/reports as per requirement
• Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and generate actionable insights
• Analyse and solve increasingly complex problems.
• Collect organize and analyse significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy
|Experience||• Understands Business operations and has Business understanding
Advanced to expert level MS excel understanding (Pivot tables, nested and array formulas, data modelling, Macros etc.)
• Should have been worked with any one of the data analytics tools like python or R
Should have understanding of data visualization tools.
|Technical Competencies|| Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word (must-have)
• R/Python (must-have)
• Power BI (preferred), Tableau.
|Behavioral Competencies||• Holds unquestionable integrity, humility, and builds trust with key stakeholders
• Culturally aligned with the organization, in terms of being highly sensitive to the needs of customers, vendors and all stake holders
• Constantly looking to improve systems and reduce inefficiency
• Patience and dedication to build systems, process and team, maintain and sustain them
• Demonstrates flexibility, mental agility, and continuous learning
• Approachable, hands-on, has strong interpersonal skills
• Effective communicator with strong persuasive ability
• Vocal on raising issues and identifying problems, communicating critical information ac-curately and in a proactive manner