Home >> Careers >> Working with Gati
Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (GATI-KWE) is a joint venture company between Gati – India’s pioneer and leader in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions and Kintetsu World Express(KWE) – Japan’s leading logistics provider with presence in 32 countries
GATI-KWE delivers unmatched service offerings that combine local experience with global expertise. GATI-KWE is a 5500 people strong company with an annual turnover of 1800 crore INR. Our service offerings range from flexible point-to-point distribution solutions and complex end-to-end integrated logistics solutions to supply chain solutions. As an industry leader GATI-KWE is seen as an effective, reliable and customer centric logistics partner.
|Incumbent is expected to be a key link between Content team and Sales teams and drive the brand philosophy and sales/revenue strategy to optimize channel inventory. This will be done through effective forecasting, planning, pricing, and property integrations based on deep understanding of customer needs and patterns
|Key Accountability Area (KRAs)
|Strategic / Policy related KRAs:
Customer and Pricing Strategy:
• Defining the pricing strategy along with the PRS Head and National Head for the chan-nel/cluster basis organization objectives, budget for the year, market scenario, competi-tion, etc. in order to ensure the sales organization achieves overall revenue target.
• Driving the channel pricing agenda – setting benchmarks, providing inputs and sign offs on deals, and participating in deal negotiations as and when required
• Build client wise strategy/ deal structuring for the channel which includes creating and recommending client pricing options for individual client deals, building monthly client packages including decisions on what time bands to allocate to each client based on what works for their target segments and track deviations in delivery
• Build sponsor packages for impact shows and ensure maximum monetization for each property on the channel
• Build band wise revenue budget, show and property wise pricing including determina-tion of sponsor packages
• Create and maintain strategies based on key genres to help understand the genre be-havior, trends, movements etc. that may have impact on business.
• Creating revenue business plan across portfolio of channels in a particular genre
• Building bottom-up revenue plans for the fiscal, quarter & month • Tracking perfor-mance vs. annual plan, revising forecasts etc.
Operational / Process / Technology related KRAs
• Developing insights into the genre & channel deliveries to develop customized pitches for clients
• Creating & implementing trade marketing agenda for the channel – Mailers, On Air promos, Trade events etc.
• Define a measurement process to ensure that client and agency are aligned on key per-formance metrics, establishing realistic business goals, and providing frontline support through reporting and analytics
• Impact landscape sizing of a particular genre – understand the kind of impact proper-ties across channels, changes and evolutions compared to the previous year and deeper understanding of the advertisers who buy impact Cross functional collaboration:
• Engage with sales teams for ensuring revenue rationalization by forecasting projec-tions/trends for a healthy business and designing attractive packages for the sales team to take to the market, conducting roadshows. Prepare the sales team so they can handle queries from clients and media planners/buyers with confidence.
• Supporting ad sales team with operational tasks on rate cards, internal deal approvals, client sales proposals etc.
• Liaise with the Programming teams and build a thorough understanding of the channel objectives and performance in order to identify monetization opportunities, as also pro-vide market / sales feedback in relation to channel properties
• Work collaboratively across Sales and Ops to ensure seamless delivery on deals from a client perspective, as well as inventory optimization and revenue maximization from a business perspective
|• Operations Knowledge
• Competition Information
• Should be abreast with the business trends/market opportunities
• Good geographical knowledge
|• Effective & Excellent at people & process management.
• Knowledge of market & market driving forces to provide solutions.
• Effective communications and presentations.
• Responsible Boss, subordinates, peers & Citizen
• Self Starter
Track your parcel
Get an estimate