Home >> About Us
Gati Limited is one of India’s premier Express Distribution and Supply Chain Management companies, committed to delighting customers with seamless, end-to-end logistics solutions backed by future-ready digital tools and technology.
Founded in 1989, with renowned expertise in surface and air express as well as customized solutions for retail and MSME sectors, Gati gives businesses the added advantage of an unmatched network. Gati’s coverage spans the whole of India, bolstering businesses with access to more than 19,800 PIN Codes and 735 of India’s 739 districts.
After strategically acquiring Gati in 2020, Allcargo Logistics is now the promoter and the single largest shareholder of Gati with more than 50% ownership, followed by Japan’s Kintetsu World Express (KWE) with about 3.5% shares in the company. Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (Gati-KWE) is a Joint Venture between Gati and KWE where KWE holds 30% stake and Gati holds the remaining 70%.
As part of Allcargo Group, Gati is uniquely equipped to offer truly end-to-end integrated logistics with services across diverse verticals that include International Supply Chain, CFS-ICD, Contract Logistics, Logistics Parks, Crane Rentals, and more. Further, businesses aspiring to broaden their horizons can tap into a global network operating in 180 countries.
With a digital-first approach, plethora of tools like digital payment modes, enterprise-wide ERP systems, Gati Genie chatbot on WhatsApp, etc. Gati looks ahead to delighting customers and enabling swift, safe and timely deliveries, every single time.
As a responsible corporate citizen, Gati is conscious of its environmental impact and abides by its core value of ‘Care for Environment and Society’ to adhere to world-class Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) standards and contribute to a better world.