Executive Assistant to P&L Head
|Role Title||Executive Assistant to P&L Head|
GATI is the pioneer in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions in India, with a strong presence in Asia Pacific region and SAARC countries. The Company has an extensive network across India providing timely deliveries to 19000 pin-codes, covering 667 out of 671 districts in India.
|Reports to||Reporting to – P&L Head|
|Key Accountability Area (KRAs)||• Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking operations executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
• Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
• Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
|Behavioral Competencies||• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with data analysis
• Experience with budget management
• Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
• Proven success in a project coordination role
• Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CSCO and executives on special projects
• Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
• Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
• Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
• Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
• Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
• Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
• Ability to keep company confidenct