|Role Title||Manager STC|
GATI is the pioneer in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions in India, with a strong presence in Asia Pacific region and SAARC countries. The Company has an extensive net-work across India providing timely deliveries to 19000 pin-codes, covering 667 out of 671 districts in India.
|Reports to||Head EDC Operations|
|Team Size||10 members|
|Key Accountability Area (KRAs)||• Service Level monitoring for surface express and air express.
• Minimize cost of Feeder and express with maximum capacity utilization
• Reduction in cost of pick-up and delivery
• On time performance of departure and arrival
• Development and retention of business partners and vendors
• Functional Training to service staff
|Qualification||Graduate or P.G (preferred)|
|Experience||Minimum 7 – 10 Years of experience into logistics & supply chain companies|
|Functional Competencies||• Lead- Zonal Service/ Network Coordinators
• Manage- Distribution in EDC
• Establish- Improvement in service level with minimum cost.
• Budget- Compliance with the budget.
• Compliance & Quality- Strict Adherence to service quality procedures
• Communicate- All changes in policy & new process developed and daily exceptions.
• Control- Business partners and vendors for committed service
Contribute- towards providing quality services to customers and minimize cost
|Behavioral Competencies||• Good understanding of statistics
• Good geographical and networking knowledge
• Good communication skills
• Good people management capabilities